rickwookie;426984 Wrote:
> You only need to match {98C5250D-C29A-4985-AE5F-AFE5367E5006} though
> right?
>
> If there's more than one entry (for silly people like me that have
> carried over obsolete registry enteries from old devices) then just do a
> logical OR on the value data. Only one value will get switched on by the
> WiFi.
>
> I assume you just need to check this key value to determine if you
> should switch off the WiFi when exiting the application to return it to
> its previous state (like TomTom does with Bluetooth).

Actually the request was to turn WiFi ON, when SlimControl is
launched.
But yes, resetting it when SC terminates is probably the proper way to
go.

What do you mean by a logical OR of the value data.
Do you mean querying all values under that {..7E5006} key and assuming
the WiFi to be on, if any of thoses values is greater than 0?

Fortunately a happy user donated a Wifi-enabled XDA smartphone. So I
have at least a clue now what the registry entries look like:-)

--
Locuth

Use your PDA as SqueezeBox remote -- http://www.sciatec.de/SlimControl