the proposed plugin to winamp would be transparent to the user, just to
power the hardware, at least at first.

as to voting for that bug, i am the ONLY person to have voted for it,
which i did some time ago.  :)

as to flexible, i mean in how it presents information to you.  consider
that it only uses ONE master list at any one time, and has differing
ways to navigate which make no sense to me.  i don't want only one
master list at a time and in addition it isn't clear what your master
list will look like until AFTER you clear and rescan experimenting with
many settings.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - w/sc 7.3.3b - win xp pro
sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655