ceejay;429759 Wrote:
> My turn ... I bought my first SB2 in April 2005, followed almost
> immediately by a second one. I now have numerous assorted Slim Devices
> around the house, and a comprehensive media server sitting behind them.
>
> I've bought a lot of gadgets over the years: most of them have worked,
> and some have made a significant impact on how I do something.
>
> But I think I can honestly say that the Squeezeboxen - and the
> community that has emerged around them - have made a far bigger impact
> than anything else.  Music is now everywhere in the house, all sorts of
> music available anytime we want it. Right now I'm listening to some
> great music I would probably never have heard if I hadn't ripped my
> son's CD for him.
>
> That kind of impact comes from a radical vision, excellently executed.
> That combination doesn't happen very often.
>
> Thanks!

That's been one of the real fun things about the Squeezebox, sharing
music with my son. He's 16 and he's enjoyed listening to most of my
music and he's introduced me to some new bands also.  It's been great
fun for both of us. Just a fantastic device.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality