Mark Miksis;431575 Wrote:
> On Monday, we will be relaunching the public website with a new look and
> feel.  You can see it now at www.logitechsqueezebox.com and on Monday
> all www.slimdevices.com traffic will be redirected there.  We expect the
> new design to:
>
> - Make it easier for new users to understand the overall experience
> and what the Squeezebox family does versus just showing a list of
> products
> - Address the top questions not being adequately explained on
> SlimDevices.com
> - Make branding consistent with Logitech to reduce confusion
>
> Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think.

OK Mark, here is a thought. How are the tons of links in the Forum
going to be handled? Often times when we help somebody, we will direct
them right to where the Answer, Manual, or Document is on Slim Devices
dot Com. Are these links still going to resolve?

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's,
Vandersteen Quatro, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: SB3, GFR-700HD, Thiel 2.3, Second Boom
Home Office: SB3, NAD C370, two VSM-1
Home Gym: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, Thiel PowerPoint 1.2
House Portable: SB3, Audioengine A5
Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini
Expedition: SB3, ToughBook