I don't much like the idea of the big bad controller option (but
appreciate many like that approach) but it does look pretty interesting.
One more agreement from me that it's pitched at Sonos and not LT/SD.

One thing: I think the ipod/usb feature going to be attractive. I don't
want it, but I do see it's value (for instance when friends pop by with
a device of some kind).

This is yet another interesting entry to the market. Has anyone any
knowledge of the Sony solution - I saw it in Duty Free once, but never
again since then. Yup, network music transport in duty free at Kuala
Lumpur airpor. Sonos represented too. No Squeeze :(

--
Dingostrategy

Lounge: SB3 + Genelec 6010A | Kitchen: SB3 + $80 bookshelf stereo. Top
shelf gear. | Bedroom/Terrace - Boom | Headless Asus EEE Box & Linux
Mint | iPod touch/iPeng

"Dear Mother, kindly forward underwear, DAC and those Jensen's I bought
offa ebay"

'dingostrat...@last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/DingoStrategy/)