rjay;433842 Wrote:
> Since upgrading to SqueezeCenter 7.3 from 6.5 I have a big problem with
> my MP3's: the "volume adjustment" data in SC is totally wrong. For
> example, on one album the first track is -2.18db in Foobar (& Media
> Monkey) but in SC it's -35.2db !! Another track is -0.98db in Foobar but
> +31db in SC !!!??  That one almost blew my speakers, not to mention my
> eardrums.
>
> These files gave no problems in 6.5 and I haven't got a clue what is
> happening here ... any ideas ?

Do you mean Replaygain? - the data is in the tags in your files, not in
SC.
How did you set the Replaygain tags?
Probably best if you use Foobar to recalculate and reset the Replaygain
tags in your files.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB3 (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Outdoors: Boom