The prices seem all over the place, from the €329.63 in the orginal link
to the €202.57 'here'
(http://tienda.manchanet.es/Logitech-930-000089_166690_0_en-Tienda-ParatuPc.html)

The link to the image in the first post didn't work for me, but I found
it 'here' (http://www.btsc.lv/apraksts/logitech-squeezebox-touch/), and
it's also been posted on AVForums.

I don't think it looks like it's in two halves any more than my
Squeezebox3. I suspect it's not, in which case in a world where
everything is remote controlled I don't get this product. Nobody's going
to want to stand in front of it and poke at the touch screen.
Touchscreens work on either handheld devices (which this isn't) or
devices that are somehow mounted so they don't move when you poke them!

I think it is probably an "upgrade" to the Classic, adding a colour
screen, so it can double as a digital photo frame, USB host for local
file playback and also, and more interestingly perhaps for some at that
price point:
"Supports sampling rates up to 24 bit / 96 kHz"

--
rickwookie