Same here.Had a Roku Soundbridge for a few years, and loved it, until
one day it died. I discovered the Squeezebox Duet, and while it's more
expensive than the Roku, it's worth every dollar! It runs circles around
the Roku in features, can do EVERYTHING the Roku ever did and can do
much, much more.

My girlfriend, who is illiterate when it comes to tech, can operated
the Duet Controller.

I was so impressed that I just bought a Boom and put it on the patio. I
synchronize the Receiver to the Boom and the music flows through the
entire house.

Don't hesitate to get the Squeezebox. And yes, Roku has essentially
discontinued the Soundbridge line, so the support will dry up one day.

--
bobpenn