-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of audiofi
Sent: 30 August 2005 15:53
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Re: No sound (at all)

Thanks for the quick response, I realised I hadn't really put much
information.

I am using Slimserver 6.1.2 with Mplayer pre6 in the Bin\MS... folder

I have put the codecs in a folder within this folder called "codecs".
I have also put a copy of mplayer in this folder as well as in the
mplayer folder just to be on the safe side.

I have AlienBBC working at the moment, but how long it will stay like
this for I'm not sure, is it possible that flac.exe is crashing?

Also, I have left the DOS prompt loaded and it has set the bitrate to 0
about 100 times now, it just keeps repeating it over and over, is this
right?

Thanks

Andrew

--