Thanks for the tip; I'll give it a shot. I fixed the stream errors [typo
in my gateway IP; still a little befuddled as to why Alien and BBC
iPlayer worked just fine with the bad gateway address but all  the other
'net radio sites wouldn't connect--at least @#...@#$@ pilot error, while
embarrassing, is easy to fix.

--
Dogmatix