1) Does the Harmony One operate over wifi, or only infra-red? I couldn't
tell from the Harmony site. The SB Receiver has no IR capabilities. So
if the Harmony is IR only (as I suspect) then it won't help you at all
with the SBR.

2) Some people find that the orientation of the SBR makes a difference,
because of its internal antenna. Try re-positioning the SBR, including
finding a way to stand it on its side. As for getting a better signal,
you could add an access point nearer the SBR, or use homeplug adapters.
But try re-positioning the SBR first.

3) You can do this by putting shortcuts (Windows) or symbolic links
(Linux and Mac OS) to the other libraries in your main music library.
Check wiki.slimdevices.com for details. Note that SC has to scan the
library to build its database, so if these other computers aren't always
available (eg, switched off or notebooks that people take away) then the
constantly changing music library will make for a less-than-ideal
experience. For example, tracks might be listed that are no longer
available. That will be cleared up by rescanning, but then SC won't know
when the files are available again until you rescan again.

--
aubuti