How do I get a modern SB3 (Classic) power supply the Logitech shop
(priced in US $) doesn't have a Classic power supply for sale.  I can
get Boom, Reciever and Duet Remote power supplies but NOT Classic.
However I can get a replacement Classic remote control and an IR Blaster
kit.  Is the Classic power supply the same as the Slim Devices SB3 power
supply I currently have.  Where are the specifications of the Reciever
and Boom power supplies, ie. the input power and output power
requirements? what are the plugs that go into the players like?  Note I
can also get an International Power Plate Kit that are the connectors
for different mains leads arrount the world.

Thank you very much for your help so far.

--
Declan Moriarty