You will want the Belkin router to be your wireless access point and
router.  I believe you will have to have that connected to the
SpeedTouch (I would expect the "LAN" port of the Belkin router is
connected to the ethernet port of the speedtouch).  I don't know if you
can configure the Speedtouch, but if you can I would turn its wireless
OFF (it runs old 802.11b, which is now pretty much obsolete).  I also
don't know if there will be an issue with its DHCP server, but maybe not
since it will be on the "LAN" side of the Belkin router.
Is your Squeezebox player connecting to the Belkin via wireless?  If
it's as close as you say, you should be able to wire it?  If you could,
I would suggest that as that's one less wireless interface to worry
about... however you'll have to figure out how to configure your
squeezebox to connect via the wired instead of the wireless (I don't
think it's automatic, so if it's configured wireless then just
connecting up the wired ethernet won't cause it to use the wired port,
you'll have to configure it... process will depend on what squeezebox
hardware you have, I think).  Of course, the Controller has to be
connected wireless, so finding the best channel is still worthwhile.

--
tcutting