t-force;436081 Wrote:
> Hi Pippin,
>
> I've been trying to use iPeng this morning, and it keeps crashing out.
> If I go to view my albums, it says it's synchronising the cache, and the
> bar gets about a fifth of the way across, then the whole thing freezes,
> and crashes back to the home page.
>
> Any idea what could be causing this problem?

I have had similar issues (sync freezes and never finishes and
sometimes crashes iPeng in the process). The sync occurs if you add some
albums to SC and I get the impression that the issues are more likely to
occur if I add several albums.

The only thing that has helped for me so far is to restart my router
(yes, it took a while and a lot of other futile testing operations to
figure that one out). After that sync works as expected for me (until I
add some more albums in SC...).

--
vagskal