This just does not appear to work for me!!!!  Does the Tune In function
deepend on having BBC Alien installed?

I have pasted the following link into the Tune In Now field
http://cryomedia1.cryohost.net/GMG_JazzFM_1022

When you go to status it has changed it to:
mms://62.25.99.152/?MSWMExt=.asf

My Squeeze Box 1 is scrolling the message:
mms://62.25.99.152/?MSWMExt=.asf
but not audio is playing.

I have even tried seting up a playlist as an alternative option using
the embedded example in SlimServer:

[playlist]
numberofentries=1
File1=http://62.49.59.50:8000
Title1=Monkeyfunk
Length1=-1
Version=2

This does not work either.  Surely I must be doing something wrong?   I
am very keen to get this working.  Any help would be most appreciated.

I have got BBC Allien installed and can get  Radio 1, Radio 3, Radio 4,
Five Live, 6 Music and BBC 7, although for some reason I can not get
Radio 2.

Thanks
Andrew Smith

--