I have an SB2 and an SB3.  Never a day of problems with either.  Had the
first one up and running inside the first half hour.

I have never felt like a beta tester.  As a matter of fact I have seen
many times when people with issues have their issue fixed before the
next major release.  That and the help you get here in the forums, all
you have to do is ask (nicely) and you will get help.

The open source software that drives the products has improved steadily
from the first version I downloaded.  It is now such a "Swiss Army
Knife" of an application I am amazed every time they add something new.
Plus there are  plugins and SqueezeNetwork, and streaming podcasts,
radio and more.

I can say for myself, I have gotten fair value for what I purchased -
and more as the software that drives the box continues to evolve.

--
tedfroop

"Good judgement is the result of experience ... Experience is the result
of bad judgement."

--  Fred Brooks