I'm using a plugin called "Music Information Screen" which replaces the
default screensaver with a screen where you can customize everything
that is shown on the display.
Under Squeezeserver-Settings-User Interface I have defined a format
"PLAYLIST (X_Y) KBPS EXT BUFFER".
Under Squeezeserver-Settings-"My playername"-Music Information Screen I
then select this format string to appear in the top left on the
Squeezescreen.

When I listen to my own music it shows file format, bitrate and buffer
in %.
When streaming it shows buffer in seconds x / y seconds as described
above.

|Filename: MusicInformationScreen.jpg                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7750|

Martin43