Khuli;440159 Wrote:
> Makes sense - but isn't it a lot easier to re-tune your guitar?
>
> A bit of a pain if you have a bunch of tracks all with different
> pitches maybe.  Having 6 guitars all tuned slightly differently might
> help - I'm sure Mrs P won't mind ;)
>
> I still have my turntable (Rega Planar3) I wish I used it more, it
> sounds a lot better than a CD.

:-) I've had the 6+ guitars and am down to my 5 favorites.  Mr.s P is
still hanging with me.  She enjoys listening she sayds and the cotton
just makes it better :-)

This was no big thing, just a simple question.  Although retuning back
and forth isn't a big deal it doeas take  a bit longer to accomplish
than tweaking a knob.  Of course with the SB's there's no knob to tweak
so it may not be plausable.  Back in the day when you sat down to learn
a song from an album it was a nice feature to be able to adjust the
turntable to your guitar, keyboard, whatever... And for those with
keyboards back then, there were no tuning adjustments.

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Can I go home now?