I have two dedicated SC Networks at home (one wired without Internet
access and one wireless) and sync players for specific purposes often.

The Transporter and SB3 (Classic) are the main staples in these
networks. The Duets and Booms play more of a specific roll.

I just wish I had known and bought a SLIMP3 when they first came out!

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: SB3, GFR-700HD, Thiel 2.3, Second Boom
Home Office: SB3, NAD C370, two VSM-1
Home Gym: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, Thiel PowerPoint 1.2
House Portable: SB3, Audioengine A5
Ford Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini
Ford Expedition: SB3, ToughBook