Internet radio seems to work well unless the radio station broadcasts a
header ("internet streaming is brought to you by..."), which is quite
common on NPR stations. The header is played successfully, then I get a
"rebuffering" message, and then the header replays after about 20-30
seconds.  This behavior continues indefinitely.

If I paste the URL of an NPR station (taken from their website)
directly into the playlist, it works fine.

The problem started a few days after I installed 7.3.2, which is also
the first time I assigned Internet Radio stations to my Favorites list.
It worked fine for the first few days, then stopped for a couple of
weeks until I installed 7.3.3, which fixed the problem.  After 3-4 days
it stopped working again and reinstalling 7.3.3 had no effect.

Any ideas?

--
Mike New