A few people have asked about my mobile setups so I thought instead of
going way off topic I would start a new thread and then in the future I
can point them here so the original tread can stay on topic. This will
also make it easier to answer possible questions without hijacking
another thread.

Ford Expedition:

In our Expedition SUV, we use a Toughbook running SC with an SB3
(believe its an Ethernet crossover cable). RCAs to the Aux in on the
radio head unit. I started using an inverter to plug the OEM PS into as
well as the laptop just to prove the concept. Now I have two DC to DC
converters driving the units directly so no need for AC anymore since
both units are DC powered anyway. Controlling the SB3 is through the SC
WebUI on the Touchbook which is on a mount between the seats that mounts
to the front two passenger seat front bolts, basically an "L". This
setup works well day to day. I have played with a Duet in the SUV and it
hides very easily. The SBR under the dash or seat with the SBC and
cradle inside the center armrest between the front seats.

Ford Thunderbird:

We installed a Mac Mini in the trunk of the Thunderbird running SC.
Installed the SBR with DC/DC converter under the dash connected to the
radio head unit's AUX In with an Ethernet cable from Mac Mini to SBR
(standard Ethernet cable I believe). The SBR is setup in Adhoc Mode so
that it talks to the SBC over their WiFi link. The cradle is installed
in the little armrest between the seats. Ran a DC power cable under the
center console to an under dash DC/DC supply. So the cradle is always
powered to charge the SBC when its in the cradle. The Thunderbird is
driven M-F so not an issue on the vehicle battery.

I have found that the WD MyBook USB drives operate on 12VDC so a simple
DC lead off my DC block power point provides power. I have the 1TB
MyBook USB drive that I have started to play around with in the SUV to
expand the available library over what the Toughbook hard drive can
hold.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: SB3, GFR-700HD, Thiel 2.3, Second Boom
Home Office: SB3, NAD C370, two VSM-1
Home Gym: SB3, Parasound Vamp v.3, Thiel PowerPoint 1.2
House Portable: SB3, Audioengine A5
Ford Thunderbird: Duet, Mac Mini
Ford Expedition: SB3, ToughBook