funkstar;435548 Wrote:
> There is also a port of SqueezePlay (the software on the Controller)
> being worked on for WindowsMobile devices.

Keep a look to another application its Slimcontrol. And its new in the
line, but i think for windows Mobile Phones somehow the best. I am in
discussion with Sebastian the developer and we test it also at the
moment for multi room connectivity and also over the Internet.

I did support Sebastian with a Xtreamer Multimedia Player. To keep his
focus also in direction of Android. As well some other Developers from
the Popcorn Hour Scene are involved to help to make a first step for
play and control the Xtreamer by mobile phones.

--
arztde