Hi,

I've had a similar issue. I ended up adding a 'ZERO WIDTH NO-BREAK
SPACE' (http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/chars/spaces.html) to one of the
artists. You can't see the difference, but SqueezeCenter does. :)

Adding even more ZWNBSP's you could even have multiple artists with the
same name in your library...

See for yourself:
http://tweakers.net/ext/f/FgYI0dhRbkAhdz1lXzeAhJuY/full.jpg

I haven't had any unwanted side-effects using this method, I just hope
it'll still work in newer SqueezeCenter versions. Other
whitespace-characters won't do the job (SqueezeCenter just ignores a
normale space, it ignores a non-breaking space in mp3-files, ...)

Still, I would love to see a way to solve this without changing my
tags. ;)

The folowing sentence cointains a few dozen of Zero Width Non-Breaking
Spaces. Try copying it to a text-editor and moving the cursor with left
and right: "the quick
brown
fox
jumps over