johmi;442145 Wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have still have a problem, even after following the step by step
> guide. I get a errormessage on my squeexebox saying
>
> "connect timed out: bad file descriptor"
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> /Mikael

I had just the same problem see earlier post. Just changed url address
in Squeezecenter to URL: http://198.168.1.4:8124/ instead of URL:
http://localhost:8124/
It now works a treat, I'm sure I tried this before but maybe I didn't
restart Spotify. Bit rate is only 192 as I am on free version of Spotify
even though I have edited dsbridge from 192 to 320.
Am now listening to Illusions on a Double Dimple by Triumvirat, amazing
what you can find on here, sounds good even at 192.
How are you connected to router? I found ethernet is the only way to
connect router and squeezebox receiver.
May I also add that my Duet handset has packed in and I am operating
off the laptop wirelessly to Squeezebox receiver. Who knows if this is
anything to do with sudden success as I have been trying to resolve this
for almost 2 weeks.

Best of luck

Pete

--