This has begun happening to me as well after upgrading to Squeezecenter
7.3.3.

I have a squeezebox (2nd Gen) running firmware 40. I have it connected
to a WAP via ethernet (since I am using WPA and the squeezebox 2nd gen
only supports WEP). It has worked flawlessly for over a year.

After upgrading to Squeezecenter 7.3.3 I will choose a playlist and it
will play a song and then get stuck. It plays to the end of the song and
then the player stops. If I manually hit the FWD button it will play the
next song, then stops.

I also have a Squeezebox Classic (squeezebox3) running firmware 127 and
connected to my network wirelessly via WPA and it does not have this
issue.

Any ideas?

WT

--
wtbates

"Young fool. Only now, at the end, do you understand."