Ozz;443647 Wrote:
> I have the Ipeng app (love it) but while cool it is a bit small for
> older eyes (argh) I have a Mini Laptop (Acer Aspire one) with a 10"
> screen and full functionality of a wireless PC. I am really looking for
> something that will look and perform like Ipeng on the PC. sorry
> Squeez-Folks but your user interface is lacking ergonomic usefulness.
> Small text clumbsy controls etc. Not bagging on you as your product
> exceeds my wildest hopes for a Ethernet DAC. (I love my Transporter).
> But in a 2 channel listening room with many thousands of dollards spent
> on equipment. I would love to see Ipeng like features on a mini laptop
> for control. It is much nicer than passing around my Iphone when people
> want to look through the music and or control the Transporter.
>
> Does anyone know if there is a better desktop app to control SC?
>
> Thanks
You may have been though all this already, but, for me, the usability
of the SqueezeCenter web interface is very dependent on the browser.
When browsing from Windows clients, I always use Chrome.  Even Firefox
3.5.1 still lags behind chome as a SC client, in my experience.  I
assume that you've also tried other skins for the WebUI?  With a small
screen like that, you may want to give Touch or Nokia770 a try.

--
gharris999