First of all I like to thank chp for this great application! It made me
buy Spotify Premium and it was easy to set up and works great, most of
the time....

I have one small issue and don't know if DSBridge or something else is
the problem. Sometimes I get interuptions in the music and my Squeezebox
(Classic V3) starts buffring for a short while.

I have installed the plugin recommended here, thank you Martin43!

Martin43;438305 Wrote:
> I'm using a plugin called "Music Information Screen" which replaces the
> default screensaver with a screen where you can customize everything
> that is shown on the display.
> Under Squeezeserver-Settings-User Interface I have defined a format
> "PLAYLIST (X_Y) KBPS EXT BUFFER".
> Under Squeezeserver-Settings-"My playername"-Music Information Screen I
> then select this format string to appear in the top left on the
> Squeezescreen.
>
> When I listen to my own music it shows file format, bitrate and buffer
> in %.
> When streaming it shows buffer in seconds x / y seconds as described
> above.

When I look at the answers from others in this tread it seems that most
of you have pretty high values, compared to mine.
For me the first figures most of the time is 0.0-0.2, sometimes up to
0.5. The second figure is around 5.0 or a little less, sometime a little
more.

It seems like my buffer in the Squeezbox is very small and that's wy I
get the interuptions, the question is wy it is small?

I run DSBbridge at 320 kbps and the SB is connected via ethernet to a
PC running XP Pro. I don't have these interuptions when listning to
Spotify at the PC, neither do I have them when playing music from my
harddrive.

Any suggestions? Is it a way to set a larger buffer in the SB?
I'm very thankful for all answers!

Regards,
Erik
Sweden