mjs1138;444566 Wrote:
> From your note I surmise that it's possible to loginto  the squeezebox
> and adjust its IP manually?  Any hint as to how to do that?
What model SB do you have? On all of them except for the SB Duet
Receiver (SBR) it's a simple matter of turning it on, holding down the
left arrow key on the infrared remote for about 5 seconds and scrolling
to the network setup. That's where you put in your various network
information, including specifying the static IP.

If you have an SBR then I'm pretty sure you need to use the Net::UDAP
tool. Do a search in these forums and you'll find the link and plenty of
other useful info.

--
aubuti