Locuth;444464 Wrote:
> Yes I do, SlimControl will support your Omnia screeen size.
> Release will be sometime next week.

Brilliant!

Locuth;444464 Wrote:

> You can of course disable the beep.
> Go to the settings and uncheck "button sound"

I was looking.  Must have not had my glasses on. Thanks.

Locuth;444464 Wrote:

> In version 0.95 there is no button to disable SlimControl and put in in
> the background. The next release will feature that.
>
> You can always use the task manager to bring SC to the front again. No
> need to kill it from the task manager.
>
> So you can either close it explicitely from within SC, or hit your
> hangup key, and then reactivate it from the task mangr.
>
> Stay tuned for the next version.

I wasn't using the task manager to end the SC, but the only way to
switch away without shutting down the app.  On my Omnia I can usually
minimise apps with the end call key (but not for SC).  Usually this
would be done also with the X on the top right if the app isn't full
screen.

Cheers
Louis

--
lrossouw

-* 'Recently Played on my Squeezebox 3s'
(http://www.last.fm/user/lrossouw/charts/?charttype=recenttracks) *-