I followed this link..(http://www.folkalley.com/newport) was able to
play it on my computer but could not get address to work in
squeezecenter... does anyone know the right address

This Saturday & Sunday, August 1 and 2, Folk Alley will be on-site for
George Wein's Folk Festival 50 - celebrating 50 years of folk at
Newport! We'll be joining NPR, WFUV and mvyradio to bring you complete
coverage of this very special event. Hosted by NPR's Bob Boilen and Rita
Houston from WFUV, you can listen to the live webcast online starting at
noon on Saturday and 11:30am on Sunday (all times EDT); in addition we
will record and post many of the stage performances for on-demand
listening, along with photos, blog updates, special features and more.

thank u

--
whomever