I guess I am not making myself clear.

1.  The folders all have Artwork.
2.  The artwork is named cover.jpg in each folder
3.  I have repeatedly rescanned the Libary with the CLEAR LIBRARY
BEFORE RESCAN function checked.
4.  I have Place Holders enabled for the Artwork.  The Artwork that
does not display only shows the Place Holder.

Is this making any more sense?  I would really appreciate some
assistance with this.  I have pinged Support via email a number of
times with no help.

This is not the only issue either.  There are a number of albums that
display twice in Artwork.  One will display the Artwork however, the
second display is Place Holder only with no Artwork.  This is really
strange as there is only one folder each for the individual items.
There are no shortcuts in the music folder as well.  So, where is Slim
Server picking up the second folder with no Artwork?

--
tonymuffin