Great work *Locuth* I've been looking for somthing like this for ages,
and it does just about everything i want it to do.

i only have a few issues, the first is support for higher resolution
displays, i have a HTC Touch HD which has a resolution of 480 x 800, i
understand that this is somthing you are planning on doing soon as you
have the appropriate developer tools, which i will happily give a
donation to help raise any costs. Can you tell me what the ETA of this
is?

the other issue i have is when using internet radio, primarily i only
use shoutcast as my internet radio, but it seems there are a couple of
bugs in the way shoutcast is handled.

firstly in the "more radio/shoutcast/all genres" list stops at the
genre of "death" the search function within this list also stops at
"death"
it would be nice to have a link for next page at the bottom and top of
the list.

Also the "more radio/shoutcast/search" function does not apear to work,
the screen shows the following:
---------------------------------
|Search                          |
---------------------------------
|Search query must be greater tha|
|text                            |
|                                |
|                                |

i have tried taping on several areas but get no keyboard popup.

Support for search is not somthing that i will use a lot, but it would
be quite nice to have it functioning.

I also think it would be a nice idea for the user to be able to use the
hardware or the normal onscreen keyboard instead of the compact keyboard
you have included.

PS, can you point me to a page where i can make a donation?

--
DeeJayRy

Squeezebox Classic > Chord Chameleon > Rotel RC971 Pre Amp > Chord
Chameleon > Rotel RB971 Power Amp > Chord Rumor > Eltax Symphony 200
(soon to be B&W 685)

Squeeze Center Server, CPU: P3 850Mhz. Memory: 448Mb PC100. Storage: 2x
Maxtor 120Gb IDE in Raid 0.