snarlydwarf;447518 Wrote:
> Ah, see, you've learned and added the word 'first' to that sentence.
>
> Thinking you can get away with just one Squeezebox is just not
> realistic.
>
> Enjoy your first (and second, and third...) squeezebox.

LOL!

We are all hopelessly addicted and the Slim Devices guys at Logitech
are our pushers.

My brother got a duet yesterday.  Before his purchase, I warned him
about wanting multiple SBs once you have one, but he just said "pfft,
they are too expensive, and my wife won't go for it.  Not gonna happen".
Uh huh.

He didn't have his duet for 4 hours yet and he was already asking me
about the Boom and if I could bring one of mine over so he could check
it out.  His wife is actually the one keen on the Boom.

I tried to warn him :-).

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,698 songs, 2,304 albums, 439 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior