jtpowell;448042 Wrote:
> I've got an app for that pending approval right now.  You can see the
> screenshots of it though here
> techadvantagenow.com/v1/products/SqueezeMobile.aspx
>
> I've been dogfooding it the last few weeks and it works well Wifi or
> 3G.  I can control the player from the iPhone itself or Squeeze Center.
> Works great in my dock too.  I submited last week so hopefully within
> another week it should be for sale in the App Store.

Looks good - it doesn't say if you would be able to use your app as a
"receiver" only leaving the control to another device i.e. the Ipeng or
another remote? I would personally prefer the player bit to be as
"invisible" and thin as possible. Btw. I couldtt find the app in the
app-store - any release date?

--
larsfloe