Teus de Jong;448887 Wrote:
> Hello Frank,
>
> After a long time, I tested this again. I find it very useful now.
> The processing info works. But on my screen (1920 x 1200) this line is
> only 3/4 visible.
>
> Some other points and wishes :-)
> 1. There seems no possibility to return from the Remote Server options
> screen (there's no button and I didn't find a keystroke that works), so
> I can only leave this screen by closing ACC.
> 2. It would be nice to be able to choose a font for the text (maybe
> there is an option and I missed this?).
> 3. I listen a lot to classical music. It would be nice to be able to
> sort on the composer field in flacs.
> 4. Non-square covers are stretched (see attached example: the left
> cover is stretched horizontally).
>
> Teus

Hi Teus,

You either have a large screen font configured in Windows or a zoom
factor greater than 100% used in Internet Explorer. Try holding down the
scroll button and use the scroll wheel on your mouse while your cursor
is in the ACC window. There is an OK button while in the Remote server
screen which apparently is not displayed when using large fonts. You can
also lower the zoom factor in Internet Explorer to have the same effect.

There is no font to choose but it is a nice idea. However it would be
very difficult to let ACC perform proper print pagination as a different
font will have other line spacings.

I will look into the sorting by composer. Drop me a mail so I have your
mail address to let you perform the testing on composer as I personally
don't have the opportunity.

I'll see how the catalog turns out when enforcing only the width of the
image and leaving the height scale itself. Again, I need some testers
for this as my album art is all squared by itself. Very large (in
height) album art however can have its influence on print pagination for
which can not be encountered for.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor
Audio Silver RS8 = :-)