I have not used the ControlWorks module, but have heard mixed things
about it. I wrote this as an exercise in getting what I want, as there
were a few features that ControlWorks didn't have when I started. I use
it daily as do a few other people I work with. It has dynamic playlist
integration, which I do not believe the ControlWorks module has. I just
added Pandora integration (partial) so that is nice too.

I use SqueezeCenter 7.3.4 and have no problems. Well, fast forward &
rewind do not work. I have no idea why, except that the published
command in the CLI does not function. I expect to move to 7.4 fairly
soon, and when I do, I will fix anything that needs it in the module.

I'm most interested in having a few people try this and tell me what
could be better about it.

-jason

--
jwmelvin