Craig, James (IT) Wrote:
> Jeff,
> Did you have any additional plugins installed, either for 5.4 or 6.1 ?

James,

Originally I did have a couple plugins.  But after having difficulty I
totally removed the 5.x installation and installed 6.1.1 from scratch.
Still no joy.

So I got the 5.4.1 version and installed that.  After some munging
around with the cache I got it to work.  Support suggested that I
continue working on getting 6.1.1 to work, but I don't know that there
are compelling features there to warrant that effort.  5.4.1 is working
well enough for me to live with.  if I knew it was a slam-dunk install
then I'd do it, but now I fear the trouble will outweigh the benefits.

--
jallison