Locuth;449922 Wrote:
> Hey Alessandro.
>
> I total forgot to thank you for your donation.
> So I am doing that now: THANK YOU.
>
> Music services, including text input for searches (Deezer, etc)
> Track search in local collection.
>
> Bye for now
> Sebastian

As far i see, hi will be impressed. I hope he have also a Last.fm
account and is a heavy scrobbler. The Music services and Internetradio
Section will give him a smealth what he can do with it in future.
Improvements against the normal Remote Control of the Classic and i
think also new ideas for Squeezebox Duet Controler developers are
inside. Ok i have to announce i still have not my Duet run at home but i
beleave its in good hands. :-) Allessandro do not forget to put the
radio Button on in the options if you test it with Internetradio.

--
arztde