Mnyb;451072 Wrote:
> If the SB3 is 3 meters from the router in the same room why not use an
> ethernet cable, anyway try with a cable to see if it's working better,
> then you know that you have a wifi problem .

That did occur to me, but the only cable I have that's over a meter is
the one connecting the computer running SC to the router. I was thinking
about moving stuff around when I saw the original post. The problem
sounds very similar to mine - everything was working fine until
recently. I did think of a wireless problem first because I have a new
neighbour below me, but using Netstumbler my wireless signal is a lot
stronger, and is now on channel 13 (theirs is channel 6, I was
originally channel 7).

Neil

--
NeilT