For others awaiting Dabs shipments, the order status on my SB2 has just
changed to now say simply "070905". This being England, I assume that
means that they are now expecting stock on 7th September, i.e. this
Wednesday. That sounds consistent with what I've heard from Slim
Devices and Progressive Consumer Electronics so with any luck that
should mean shipment on Thursday and delivery on Friday. As long as
nothing else goes wrong it's looking good for the weekend which is the
earliest I would get a chance to play with it anyway.

- Julian

--
JulianL