I am running 7.3.3 of slimserver on a win2k3 server box.  I have been
successfully running slimserver for over three years on this box.  I
have upgraded over the years, as new versions have become available.
Everything has worked well.  With version 7.3.3 and a version or two
before it, I have noticed that I can no longer get an album to play all
the way through, without the player stopping.  Typically, it will play
two or three songs and then the device will display the next song to be
played but will say "Stopped...".
I have tried a fresh install of the software, and I have also tried
hardwiring the device directly into my network.  So I know this is not
some issue with wireless connectivity.
Anyway, this is really annoying problem and I see no way around it.  It
has made the device pretty useless.

What's up?  What changed?  Is there some magic config setting I am
missing?

--
kbindera