I think you hit the nail on the head JJZolx.  Though I'm excited to see
new products being released, I feel no need to purchase any of these at
this point.  There are no compelling features for me.  These are
evolutionary products rather than revolutionary.

A fancy touch screen will certainly draw more attention from browsing
customers in the retail outlet.

Hopefully users like us, who made up the user market that helped start
the entire thing, won't be left behind while the "joe sixpack" class of
users become the driving force for future product direction.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,698 songs, 2,304 albums, 439 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior
Looking forward to new Porcupine Tree, Megadeth, Alice in Chains, and
The Beatles Box set.  September will be an expensive month :-)