Locuth;455728 Wrote:
> Louis, I am currently looking into the soft-keys and the hang-up key.
> I will have SControl respond to it by closing.
> Thanks for the remark.
>
> As to the 'background' mode. Confirmed - it covers the today-screen and
> I have yet to figure a way to truly put it into the background.
>
> Will be home tomorrow night and get to work.
> Cheers
> Sebastian
Thanks just letting you know.

Found another issue.  Been using my phone in a holder so it was always
upright.  Turned it on its side the other day and slimcontrol didn't
look to happy with it.  When I turned it back it was still a bit messed
up.  (The Omnia changes screen orientation when you turn it on its
side).

--
lrossouw

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/lrossouw)