woodster;456259 Wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have also had the DSBridge-dll running under Wine - but only for a
> few secs. or maximum for one song (I did the same as omega12). Then it
> pops up with a http-error, and the controller just writes buffering.
>
> Anyone got a clue how to get this working with wine?
>
> Woodster

I've also experienced this a few times and found that the following
fixes variously work:

1.  Make sure that you only have one Spotify session running under
linux.
2.  Make sure that TCP port 8124 is LISTENing (check via "netstat -na |
grep 8124") in a terminal session.  If you have any other entries other
than just 1 LISTEN entry then either a duplicate or old session is also
running.  Close or kill any other sessions.
3.  Other than that reboot linux, as sometimes DSBRIDGE's http server
just gets confused and needs a reset.

Hope that helps.

--
omega12