Hi Sebastian,
I don't see any flickering between screens, but in some of the setup
screens, I can't see the bottom of the display and therefore can't get
out of that state without resetting the PDA. This is because there's no
scroll bar. Also, I can't try the music search feature because it's only
an unlicensed version of the software. The wifi turns itself on and off
when entering and exiting the program - this is a great feature.
I'm not sure how to capture a screen shot.
Thanks for developing this - I would be willing to pay a few
euros/bucks for a fully working solution - it's just what I was looking
for.

Thanks,
Geoff.

--