aubuti;457831 Wrote:
> Good summary, but what Pandora services are not included in the free
> membership? Pandora has said that free accounts may become advt
> supported, but I haven't heard any ads yet. Pandora One has higher
> bitrates, but it's not available on SB yet. Is there any difference in
> the number of skips allowed? Last time I checked there wasn't, but that
> was a while ago.

So far, nothing different in the free Pandora account vs paid account.
But I didn't know how else to "categorize" it as they do offer a paid
service.  :)

But, on the horizon (who knows when) Pandora will likely introduce
commercials and limit stream time to 40 hours per month per free
account.

--
toby10