Marten wrote:
> When I look at the songs in my windows library (mediaplayer) I have
> different genres that in my sqyeezebox. How can I repair this. I want
> squeezebox to have the exact same genres as in  windows media player.
> How to deal with this?

You have to make the tags match. Are these MP3 files? flac? aac?
Some formats store multiple versions of tags, which confuses
SqueezeCenter.  There is a whole section of this forum about ripping and
tagging, the experts on the topic hang out there.

Over time, I've decided that genres are not very useful.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/