Hi to everybody,

I am in the process of digitalization of my CD library.
My Linux box is working fast (if I can say so) with factor ~3-3,5…
based on what I have seen in different posts it is a decent speed. And
all tries did not bring any further increase.
I’ve triedto use of my notebook with MS vista installed. The
digitalization works fine… but I could not get to the same standard what
I have in Linux. File naming is different. The tags from OpenDb were not
retrived in the same way or with the same quality.

How to get it “synchronized” from the naming convention and tags point
of view?
What tools on Vista may bring the same what I can get from Grip + FLAC
converter?

Any suggestions?

Any suggestion would be very appreciated

--
AndreE