Ikabob;461126 Wrote:
> Can someone tell me how any of this will affect a new Squeezebox Boom
> and SB3 owner...in "Squeezebox for Dummies" language? Thank you. Will it
> change the great fidelity and awesome features that I am enjoying now? I
> hope not.

Existing products that are working well now, will very likely continue
to do so in the future (unless your immediate neighbors install _new_
wireless access points that start to cause interference with yours).

My argument has been that in densely populated locations, there is a
risk of running out of WiFi channels to use (there are only 3 such
channels that don't overlap). If this is not a problem for you now,
don't worry about it! However, if you start to see unreliable streaming,
one possible cause is having nearby neighbors that use the same WiFi
channel as you do.

Hope that helps.

--
dsdreamer