Read the title again, HowTo Prevent server from suspend...

I don't have any problem at all to wake my server up after following
this instruction: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=234588

My problem, which I perhaps didn't manage to write down properly, is
that my server suspends after a while (whatever time I've set it to
suspend idling) as I'm playing my SB3. I don't want to manually go to
the computer running Squeezecenter every 45 minutes to prevent it from
suspending. This is not a Squeezecenter issue really, but an
ubuntu-issue. I just thought that I wasn't the only SB-user who had come
upon this and thus looked for help here. (I've asked for help on a
ubuntu-forum as well, but no luck yet.)

--
Ausir